Paul Sharar's razor sharp wit deconstructs American Culture with panache. Full of strange people and thick, palpable pathos, Clock is every bit as engaging as any wussy episode of Jerry Springer. Also throughout the series is the sexy serialized short story "50s." Paul is on to something here, so don't miss out.
$29.99 (US)Add to Cart
Recent News RSS
- COSMOKNIGHTS and THE LAB score Ignatz nominations! September 1, 2020
- One Book, One San Diego selects THEY CALLED US ENEMY! August 31, 2020
- More amazing news for THEY CALLED US ENEMY! August 31, 2020
- Teen girls reimagine the universe in WHAT IF WE WERE...! August 31, 2020
- THEY CALLED US ENEMY wins the Eisner Award! July 25, 2020