Paul Sharar's razor sharp wit deconstructs American Culture with panache. Full of strange people and thick, palpable pathos, Clock is every bit as engaging as any wussy episode of Jerry Springer. Also throughout the series is the sexy serialized short story "50s." Paul is on to something here, so don't miss out.
Recent News RSS
- Three more Top Shelf titles in development for TV! August 12, 2022
- Celebrate with Top Shelf at San Diego Comic-Con! July 21, 2022
- BALLAD FOR SOPHIE leads SIX incredible Eisner nominations! May 18, 2022
- PARENTHESIS shortlisted for Graphic Medicine Award! April 15, 2022
- BALLAD FOR SOPHIE tops ALA's Best Graphic Novels for Adults list! January 29, 2022