Charles M. Schulz was arguably the most influential and popular cartoonist of the 20th century, and he poured many of his own emotions and experiences into the world of Peanuts over its iconic 50-year run. Now, Luca Debus and Francesco Matteuzzi pay tribute to the master by telling the story of Schulz’s life in the medium that made him immortal: the comic strip. Every strip provides a laugh as well as a piece of insight into his remarkable life story. Starting with the last days of his monumental career, Funny Things jumps back and forth in time to narrate both Schulz’s artistic achievements and the personal episodes that formed him as an author and human being, ultimately shaping him into the most beloved cartoonist on the planet. Filled with affection, charm, and poignant insight, Funny Things imagines Schulz through the lens of the very world he created, inviting us all to meet the man behind the blanket. -- a 432-page, full-color, hardcover graphic novel, 8.25” x 6.5” (landscape) NOTE: Approximately 75% of pages are in B&W, and 25% of pages in full color.
Recent News RSS
- Three more Top Shelf titles in development for TV! August 12, 2022
- Celebrate with Top Shelf at San Diego Comic-Con! July 21, 2022
- BALLAD FOR SOPHIE leads SIX incredible Eisner nominations! May 18, 2022
- PARENTHESIS shortlisted for Graphic Medicine Award! April 15, 2022
- BALLAD FOR SOPHIE tops ALA's Best Graphic Novels for Adults list! January 29, 2022