Witty and poignant, Ed Brubaker's collection of semi-autobiographical tales focuses on love, despair, lost friendships, and the murky morality of stealing from work. Known for being one of the funniest series ever published in comics form, LOWLIFE dissects the Slacker / Generation X lifestyle from the inside out, bringing a great amount of humanity to the process along the way.
$29.99 (US)Add to Cart
Recent News RSS
- COSMOKNIGHTS and THE LAB score Ignatz nominations! September 1, 2020
- One Book, One San Diego selects THEY CALLED US ENEMY! August 31, 2020
- More amazing news for THEY CALLED US ENEMY! August 31, 2020
- Teen girls reimagine the universe in WHAT IF WE WERE...! August 31, 2020
- THEY CALLED US ENEMY wins the Eisner Award! July 25, 2020